Exit

how to make it bigger

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logo.jpg

Hi,

is there someone who can tell me how can I make from this image a CMYK Eps with logo size 3000x1000. The only file which I have is gif (117x51). I can not find this ship icon on stocks, also I am not sure what font are these.- logo need to be excately the same.

PLs help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

It's a trademarked design, so your lawyer (and the trademark office) will have the original copies. Or draw the thing from scratch. There is no other option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the image contains a trademark, the answer is technically no and legally no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best answer! Dave Merchant I was just about to say that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Unless you actually are working for this company and do have permission to use it... Image Trace in Illustrator.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

melissapiccone wrote:

Image Trace in Illustrator.

Not possible to to make a usable 3000-pixel artboard from a 117-pixel GIF. This is the real world, not Blade Runner.

If the poster was working for the company, she'd have the original artwork and wouldn't be asking for help infringing their IP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe she would have the artwork - can't tell you how many companies I have worked with who don't have access to their art and a high quality logo ;P.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I work for the company, but we do not have original art work, it was create long long time ago, but the disk where this file was storage disappear. Also the person who did art for for company is no longer working with us, that is why I needed help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a trademarked design, so your lawyer (and the trademark office) will have the original copies. Or draw the thing from scratch. There is no other option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to create it from scratch using illustrator. Go to WhatTheFont! « MyFonts To find out what font they are using. You'll to upload to an image to find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines