• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to switch from an Adobe Portfolio to a WordPress website by keeping my existing domain name?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone,
Few years ago, I created an Adobe Portfolio and bought a domain name for it (.com).
Today, I would like to upgrade my portfolio to a real website by creating a WordPress one.
My question : how to switch from an Adobe Portfolio to a WordPress website by keeping my existing domain name ?

I warmly thank you in advance for your help,
Best regards,
Johan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask wordpress how to transfer a domain to their system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My suggestion is go to the Adobe Potfolio page, and there is an option for help.

If you message them someone from Adobe Portfolio/Behance will email you back in less than two business days usually.  They are pretty on top of things and answer quickly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines