• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just want Adobe to know you have a typo in some of your marketing content:

New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You list "foodsteps" where I think you mean "footsteps". Also you have misspelled successful. I'm looking forward to the second paragraph

Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2017 release)

The all new Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2017 release) follows in the foodsteps of the incredibly successfull Technical Communication Suite (2015 release), which is the most popular TechComm Tools Suite on the market. We will give you an overview of what’s in the box (and there’s a lot in it!), when and why it makes sense to go for the suite instead of the individual products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Thanks a lot for letting us know. We have fixed the errors on the webinar website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback on this - I'll let the TCS team know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for letting us know. We have fixed the errors on the webinar website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines