I've been banned from The Lounge and I know why but could I please be given a second chance? I promise no more insults.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I prove that I will show nothing but respect to all followers in The Lounge and all forums? I foolishly made an thoughtless and rude remark to another follower. I apologized to him and he accepted my apology. He understands that I temporarily had poor judgement. I am new to the Adobe website and I need to be given a chance to redeem myself.  I apologize to anyone else I may have offended.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 09, 2019
Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional , Jul 09, 2019
The fact that you have been able to post here means that you are not banned.I am aware of the "incident" that you refer to and am sure that the other person involved was gracious of your apology.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that you have been able to post here means that you are not banned.

I am aware of the "incident" that you refer to and am sure that the other person involved was gracious of your apology.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dumbo63 AUTHOR
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, he was very forgiving. I asked if could explain why I said what I did and he told me it wasn't necessary. I'm going to send him a message anyway which explains everything. There is no excuse for saying what I did, but I want to try to make up for it in any way I can.

I had been denied access early this morning, but when I checked later I was able to post. Thanks to the person who let me have access again and is giving me a second chance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Peru+Bob  wrote

The fact that you have been able to post here means that you are not banned.

I am aware of the "incident" that you refer to and am sure that the other person involved was gracious of your apology.

Bob, you've been posting here long enough to remember Ramón G Castañeda aka Station_2 aka probably half a dozen other account names.  He would get banned, and right away start posting again with a different account name.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I vaguely remember.  That might have been before I was a moderator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dumbo63 AUTHOR
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry you feel that way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime we say thing's in frustration or something running in our mind. Good part that everything is sorted now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a bad comment, let's not judge the whole community because of one incident.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yoda.jpg

To yourself must Insults and disrespectful comments be kept

Mo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
@mj LATEST
Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why be disrespectful to start with?

We all here to share, learn, grow, be part of an awesome community of creatives, no?

Never got that

Peace

.mj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines