• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was listed in Adobe Photographers Directory, but now I can't find it anymore!! Whats happen?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was listed in Adobe Photographers Directory, but now I can't find it anymore!! Whats happen?

https://www.photographersdirectory.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of it.

A Google search revealed this press release from 2005.  And nothing much since then.

Adobe Press Room: For immediate release

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of it either, then again, I'm hardly a professional photographer, really more of "some guy with a nice Nikon and a little infinity table".

Maybe it was absorbed by Adobe Stock when they really started pushing that service?

The most recent article I can find about it is from 2007 but looks to be a rehash of the 2005 announcement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OHH it's seems a nightmare!!

I did't checked from 2 years, but if you go here

Francesca Anichini - photographer - fotografia editoriale interni, ritratti, reportage.

and choose my Contact page...look at the end the logos ....the first one on the left .... it was the logo of photographers directory, and it was linked to my Adobe Professional PROFILE PAGE!!!!!

I accessed by inscription from TAU VISUAL, the Italian professional photographer association!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your web site is all in Flash!?  Sorry I can't see anything.  And neither do most people these days.   Flash is a dead web technology.  

I think Adobe Photographer's Directory is the least of your worries.  You really need a new web site coded in HTML5 and CSS.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines