• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Iclone questions

LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am using the iClone family of products. I'd like to know how to move a prop forward and backward in a scene. I know how to move a prop horizontally but can't seem to find a way to move it from the "back" of the scene to the front. For example, I'd like to have a prop move partially through a wall (prop), then recede to the back - behind the wall. Thanks! Bob

in Iclone you move props (trees, walls, rocks or most anything in a scene is a prop) with the move tool

the steps are;

1. select the prop you want to move by clicking on it in the prop list... check that it is not locked
  2. select the move tool from the tool list
  3. click on the prop in the scene window with your mouse ... where you click matters i.e, the arrows lock your movement but the squares allow free movement

Screenshot (2807).png

p.s, there are lots of good youtube tutorials for Iclone but I'm also happy to answer questions here if you need more help... good luck with it mate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it - made it work - thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines