Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infographics

Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to create an infographic for a website.  I'm confused about which software to get to for creating infographics.  The website is psmfdiet.com for some of the information on food sources to use for infographics.  What would be the best software package to use with these web graphics?

[removed link]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by Infographics? There wasn't anything useful on that site you mentioned.

Photoshop or Illustrator are both useful for making graphics. Photoshop is probably your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Liz.

No, no, no. Not Photoshop. For infographics you need a vector drawing program--one with built in chart and graph tools That would be Adobe Illustrator.

You can find some very good tutorials for creating infographics in Illustrator with a quick Google search, like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, it really depends on what one means by the word "Infographics". I've seen it all kinds of different ways. Looking at the website, I only saw photos and no vectors, so I was assuming they wanted photos with information. Now, how you and I view the word "infographics" would be Illustrator, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha. The original poster's link was removed, so I didn't see what you saw, Michael.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Pariah+Burke  wrote

Gotcha. The original poster's link was removed, so I didn't see what you saw, Michael.

It wasn't entirely helpful, to be honest.

I'm not entirely sure this whole post wasn't just a spam attempt to drive traffic to the website and/or provide it a veneer of legitimacy by being linked from Adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines