• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interested in Technical and Scientific Imaging?

Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've started a new Technical and Scientific Imaging group in the Los Angeles area. If you're interesting in that type of photography, we'd love to have you attend our meetings. We're trying to cover a wide range of topics. I'd also like to hear what type of technical photography you do on this forum. I'm a photographer working in the aerospace industry. I'm also very interesting in automating Photoshop, to speed up the mundane parts of my job.

http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-Technical-Scientific-Photography-Imaging-Group/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As much as I would love to be part of this I am on the East Coast. Any chance of recording or on line with a connect session? There is much I wish to explore and distance really isn't an issue anymore with the internet, so....????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kat, George and I are discussing this. that has it's pros and cons. It would be good to be able to broadcast this info, but George also wants to maintain the real personal interaction of a group meeting. I have asked Scott Valentine to possibly give a talk from NM, so we are looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This group is only three months old and we already have over 100 members - primarily in Southern California, although we do have members from New York and Georgia as well. We will be expanding the group and establishing a website that will offer on-line forums, perhaps some sort of newsletter, etc. - but we are being careful to not grow too fast. Let us know what you would like in a group like this - think as big or as locally as you like. Let us know your interests, what would make a group like this valuable to you, what topics you would like to see covered, what you would like to see in a website, newsletter, conference, etc., etc. Please help us to make this group valuable to you!

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines