• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

learning for free

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am very sorry for sounding odd to most people. But please, how can i learn software like, Photoshop, illustrator, fireworks, after effects for free. please !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Free resources from Adobe:

Adobelive.com

tv.adobe.com

creativelive.com (live streaming sessions)

Twitch.Adobe.com

Some local libraries may offer free courses and will have the software on machines so that you can follow along the free tutorials mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free resources from Adobe:

Adobelive.com

tv.adobe.com

creativelive.com (live streaming sessions)

Twitch.Adobe.com

Some local libraries may offer free courses and will have the software on machines so that you can follow along the free tutorials mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for the swift reply, it was really helpful. Which free local libraries with free courses would you suggest ? .Thanks in advance !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adeo95555215  wrote

Which free local libraries with free courses would you suggest ?

wow

the LOCAL library is the one in your town... and you didn't tell us where you live so we have no way to answer you better

I will add that here in Australia many of the outback towns have a senior citizen center and they run computer 'how to' classes to show mums and dads their way around these kind of software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thanks, by local libraries i thought you meant online local libraries. I am a Nigerian by the way i suppose there is no free training here. Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Learning adobe for free is very possible now. There are several resources on the internet but there nothing like watching the tutorial step by step through video clip. Reading pdf files or memorizing each tools on their usage will never let you learn fast but following a video tutorials will really help a lot. That's what I am doing. In youtube, there are a lot of tutorials there. That's where  I studied photoshop. Learning very fast is like getting result fast. To get what you need, you have to use tools. For example when I have to calculate fractions, I will use fraction calculator likewise when I had studied adobe photoshop, I used youtube video clips. The result is fast and with no expenses incurred except the internet cost. So I could say it is still free because I did not pay for instruction or teacher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines