• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Let's help our friend Stacy

Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stacy Sisson used to be an Adobe employee and managed the Adobe Freelance group and later manage the Adobe Groups and ACP in the beginning.

Some of you still remember her! she was a great leader! Her life turned out a bit later and she is not doing great.

She has health issues and as a results cannot work now.

Her friend Patti Thompson (used ot work for Adobe as well) organized a Gofund me campaign.

Here is a link. If you remember her and like to help! I am sure she will appreciate it.

Sorry I am pitching it here on our forum but I felt the need to share it. If you think it is not appropriate let me know!

Here is a link:

Fundraiser by Patty Thompson : Let's help Stacy!

Thank you.

Chana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chana - I don't know Stacy. Still it's thoughtful of you to reach out here to people that may know her and would like to help. You are a caring friend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am happy to live in a country where medical care is free and of the same quality for everyone, and where no one is left without a minimum income, even if it is not much.

But in any case we need good friends when we have an accident of life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I remember Stacy very well. I will be happy to help out a little anyways. I wish her all the best in recovery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines