• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a freelance designer!

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am looking for a freelance designer that has experience in vectors and seamless patterns. Bright colors/watercolors/tropical/beachy/abstract is a must.

Please contact me [email address removed by moderator - not a good idea to post it on a public forum]

Thank you 😃

Please provide a link to your portfolio.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Designer of what exactly?  There are many kinds of designers who specialize in various areas.  For example, UI/UX,  web, email, print, 2-D or 3-D graphics, animation, video,  product packaging, t-shirts & textiles and everything in between.  It's not enough to say "experience in vectors" and "Bright colors/watercolors/tropical/beachy/abstract is a must"  unless you explain much more about what the designer will be expected to do.

A public forum like this isn't the best place to post a job or career offering.  You'll have better luck posting your job at

Good luck!

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be worth looking at Fiverr many pro designers on there although I guess you wouldnt get a Fiver deal!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

£300 quid a day double on the weekends and overtime at time and a half after 8hrs me old chum. Happy to help if you can pay the going rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean 1,400 € per WE (16 hours)?

(^/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines