• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for an Adobe contact for promotional items for an event I am hosting.

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am hosting a UX meetup and would like to hand out Adobe promotional items, such as stickers, hats, water bottles, etc... Any one know who I need to contact for this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm following up for you and hope to find someone who can help.  Stay tuned!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

morgans1455924, I've just sent you a private message about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Tricia,

I also have a major event on July 20 and would love to have some kind of promotional items from Adobe to give out!! Please pM me as well!!!! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lynette, this is not the forum for ACPs to request swag.   Please use your ACP channel to communicate about this, not the open forum.  And I had already responded to your earlier email I believe. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines