Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for inspiration for Logo Reveal/Opener

Participant ,
Aug 11, 2016 Aug 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a project that I am drawing a blank on for the type of logo open and close I want. I don't want a template, just need some inspiration.  Usually I just gave the different elements broken apart and have them scale in (or rotate in) with a bounce.  But this one needs something more- but I don't know what.

Any places you can send me to spark my imagination?  Searches are bringing up the thousands of VideHive smoke, particle, glass, etc. reveals...

Thanks,

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you provide the name of the program you are using (such as Photoshop ???) moving this question to the program forum may get better answers that are specific to that program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,

I would likely be using After Effects.  I actually just posted here after posting in the AE forum first, because I thought this might be a more ideal place for a question about inspiration (since it's not necessarily After Effects examples that I'm looking for, just some inspiration to spark more ideas).

Behance is where I would head for graphic or illustration inspiration.  I am finding a few examples there that are giving me some ideas, though.

Thanks John,
-Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stephen, Ae is a great choice but also check out Animate (formally Flash) between the two I think you will hit your goal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at www.behance.net and search logos... but as John asked- what program are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check out Designrfix | Graphic Design Inspiration - Tutorials & Web Design ResourcesDesignrfix.com

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines