Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Photography Tips and Techniques 2016

Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all,

I've noticed that Russell Brown has started a very cool series of videos on his Behance site, all talking about using the Adobe mobile apps like Lightroom, Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix, etc as part of an all-mobile workflow. Here's the link:

Russell Brown's Mobile Tips on Behance

I've been trying to learn and develop my own mobile workflow as well - I really like traveling with my iPhone and iPad Pro (and Apple Pencil), vs lugging the full DSLR around when I'm traveling. Anyone have any good tips or apps to use in this sort of workflow? Russell mentions some camera apps (for slow shutter, HDR, etc) and I'm wondering what folks are using and liking out there.

Chime in and let me know how you approach your mobile photography workflow. I'd love to hear your take on this new and "developing" way of approaching photography.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find some of Russell's videos on youtube as well.

Russell Preston Brown - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines