• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a design/logo consultant

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have been tasked by my company to create a new logo and I have created about 12 of them, but I would really like to run them by a professional designer that has at least a decade of experience with logo/corporate graphics.  Am willing to pay for this consultation of course (PayPal?).

This would be a one-time consultation and I am expecting honest, constructive criticism and suggestions on how to improve the logo and font treatment.

I am not sure if this forum allows me to include my email address, so I need to know how to get a hold of you if interested.

Thanks all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have extensive logo development per my graphic design business of over 35 years. Would be happy to help and there is no charge. If you wish to contact me my email is available if you click on my avatar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick advice.

1.) Logo should be readable when scaled down (shrunk).

2.) Test logo in black and white.

3.) Test Logo in Greyscale.

They say if you create 10 things, one of those will be a winning idea.  You may have to tweak it... but since you created 12 then I would say you are close to finding a good logo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had hoped that you had reached a crossroads with your request and that our conversations had lead to some conclusion but I gather this is not the case. This popped back up on the forums so please let us know how things stand at this point and perhaps others can assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines