• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a new Web Host for Videos created in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My website hosts have jacked up the price so I am looking for a new website host. My website includes videos edited in  Premiere Pro .

Does Adobe host websites? Any suggestions for best host?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lounge forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe do not provide commercial web hosting. For hosting recommendations, ask the Dreamweaver community.

The video software you use is irrelevant.  What matters most is file size because videos consume a lot of server space. To alleviate that burden, you could upload videos to YouTube or Vimeo and embed them into your web pages.  Or use inexpensive Amazon S3 buckets to host your video files.

At one time Adobe offered web services and hosting rolled into one with Business Catalyst but that is gone.  Apart from Adobe Portfolio and Adobe Spark (free perks with a paid Creative Cloud plan), Adobe have little interest in the web these days.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines