• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Adobe Forum Survey Graphic

Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost count of the number of times I've been invited to complete a survey after clicking on a forum link, but there's a whole new graphic today.  It's a while since I last clicked OK to complete the survey, but as far as I can remember, this version has new questions, and it is worth doing just so you can say how incredibly helpful and knowledgeable the ACPs and MVPs are.   (I just made myself laugh)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO, the forum survey that pops up in a "lightbox" viewer which I can't disable without adjusting my zoom level has got to go.  It's super annoying when it takes over my screen while I'm trying to reply to a post.   And it  happens way too often.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my iPad, the "lightbox" extends off the screen and can't be zoomed. There's no way to close it. You have to kill the entire tab and open it anew. This is really annoying when you're halfway through a response and it pops up! You have to hope that the autosave kicked in and kept your response (occasionally that works).

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  Very disruptive .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael it's worth responding at least once, just to leave a comment about the issues you have with it.  After all, Adobe make a big deal about being multi platform friendly.  And as Nancy says, the survey request comes up way too often.  We do have contact information for the people responsible for these forums in Madison at least, and the point can be made either directly by PM to her, or via a thread in the Back Room forum.  The latter might well shake up some support from all the other people who find the constant prompts annoying.  Especially if they are difficult to cancel on some platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor, I agree. But when it pops up on my iPad, I can neither accept nor refuse the offer. It just covers the screen, and there's no way to get to any of the action buttons. I've reported it before.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor,

I have complained through proper channels (Forum Comments, Backroom, etc...); no change .

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang! It happened again.  And I lost the reply I was working on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep! That's what I see too, Nancy!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO ACP accounts should not be asked for survey questions because we already know more than the people doing the survey but I agree the popup is a major pain in the back end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines