Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Illustrator Feature (Lounge)

Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul Trani shows us this awesome new Illustrator feature due out tomorrow:

https://theblog.adobe.com/april-1-release-illustrator-cc-nourishing-feed-creativity/

See what doodling and Artificial Intelligence will bring to Illustrator in the April 1, 2018 release.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, as many requests to include some really helpful features that I know designers and artist have been clamoring about (4 a long time too). You chose to code this...some backroom deal with food companies 4 profit. If someone wants a pizza all they've got to do is open a new tab and viola they can order one or just pick up a cell phone and order it that way like we've always done. Not cool man, not cool. Pls tell me that you've not been wasting all that time to make this redickulous gimmick. Some people are going to praise this move that is if it's not an April Fools joke, but, come on that's not even funny. Don't feed the pig that way. I saw the video but didn't take apart the webpage so there may have been a squirreled away disclaimer if so...so be it. My take what yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha, that's awesome, jane-e​.

Paul's got a great sense of humor and I'm glad I didn't miss his April 1st Ai update. Thanks for sharing!

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see quite well that this was meant as an April's Fools joke. But I state this, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and all the other products are trademarks of the Adobe Corporation. All staff are employees of said corporation. These products are not 100% efficient yet are making the Adobe Corporation millions of dollars a year from customers that believe the product should/could be better. If we the customers see the staff, et al., joking about that, what are the customers going to think. Don't forget what happened to Coke Cola. One mistake and it almost destroyed a corporation. Don't play around with the product that's buttering your bread.

This should be something that the Adobe Corporation should be saying not me. Where are you on this matter Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude.. you need to lighten up. This is hysterical. It’s completely obvious that it’s a joke. It also is a great  demonstration of Adobe  sensei  in action to search adobe stock.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cactus, it is totally real!

I was thinking about my favourite subject while using Photoshop and a window popped up on the screen asking "what my favourite was", and I couldn't decide and the next pop up said 'no problem. We'll send both".

The next pop-up asked "what size would you like?" and I stupidly said "Go large".  

Ten minutes later I could hear engines overhead, and I thought "OMG, they've invented flying grape harvesters" because we are right in the middle of Vintage here, but was I ever wrong.  Luckily we have a big drive because this touched down, unhooked the chains, and flew off.  This is what happens when you enable 1-click ordering on Amazon Prime.

How am I going to eat all this ice-cream?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor.Dennis  wrote

How am I going to eat all this ice-cream?

Time for a neighborhood party in your new grand foyer, Trevor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another funny, a cat who uses Photoshop... https://youtu.be/aR36YKrASBY

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jumped on the wrong parties bandwagon thinking Adobe really cared about it's softwares image. Having the same people that are company accredited lampoon the very software that they try to resolve glitches on. Now that's a real ironic April fools joke. Hey, whatever toasts your wheaties man. I didn't see any of it as funny or a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Melissa, that's great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines