• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO BLACK FRIDAY 2019 FOR OLD CUSTOMERS? WHAT A JOKE

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I discovered the Black Friday offer for NEW customers only!!

I talked with the support team to get same deal and the said its only for NEW customers...

HELLO??? I'm and OLD customer!! I should get better deals than the new customers... 

I hate these kind of things and I directly cancelled my suscription to Adobe (even having a cancellation fee of 211 euros). 

All people feeling like me should do same. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Good evening.
Certainly Adobe offers various offers to attract new customers.
But think carefully. Many of the offers are only for one year. From the second year, it will be the same regular price as us.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is not a request for help, I've moved this to the Lounge forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
Certainly Adobe offers various offers to attract new customers.
But think carefully. Many of the offers are only for one year. From the second year, it will be the same regular price as us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes "Certainly Adobe offers various offers to attract new customewrs". What about offering various "rewards" to your loyal customers? Adobe be creative!

P.S. I would love to see discount plans for 'senior citizens' 'military veterans' 'the disabled community' and others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, the business case for introductory offers is clear (brings in new customers, who will pay the normal price in a year).

Can you make a business case for Adobe to give up revenue from existing customers? How will this increase revenue overall (e.g. will it encourage people who might have given up, to stay? How many?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines