• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Novice here! How do I create a template for a page with adverts?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a total novice to this.  I have a recruitment website.  I want to create a newspaper style to place recruitments Ads on.  Customers will send me the advert and I will either enlarge it to a 12cm x 6.3cm box advert or a 1/4 page ad.  In 1 page 9 of the 12cm x 6.3cm would fit.  I may also want to put a 1/4 page advert on 1 page and the rest the 12cm x 6.3.  Please advise how to create a template and enlarge or shrink adverts I am sent to fit.  I would also like a barcode at the bottom of the page stating the cost.  Any help is greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lounge is for non-technical support. Let us know which app you plan to use, and your post can be moved to the appropriate product forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To build a newspaper style layout in Dreamweaver CC, requires a good understanding of HTML5 and advanced CSS3 column properties. 

CSS3 Multiple Columns

Remember building layouts for the web is not the same as print.  Web pages need to be flexible to work on multiple devices.  So you will need a responsive layout that breaks or adds columns to fit mobile, tablet & desktop devices of varying sizes.  A good grasp of CSS Media Queries is required.

CSS3 @media Rule

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines