• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Planning to take a course but need a little guidance.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, I'm already advanced in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, but my role is evolving where I work and it's shifting from all static imagery to more video/animation projects which is why I'm here.

I'm hoping you guys can help me decide what app on Adobe CC makes the most sense for me to take a course in. I need to be able to create animated web banner ads, sometimes strictly vector, but sometimes including raster images for both web use and for use on HD LCD screens for a large HD (1080p) score clock. I need the ability to export 29.97fps video as mp4. files but also export banner ads for web. I figure that Adobe Animate CC might be my best choice to do both of these things but now I'm torn after doing some reading about After Effects.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forget Adobe for web design mate... its a dead end

however if you only have Adobe then your best option is edge animate (now end of life)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is something you will love.... THE ADOBE EDUCATION EXCHANGE.

They offer free five week courses that you do at your own pace.  They include a weekly live lecture with demos and they cover all the Adobe software as well as some theory!  And like I said it is FREE!!!!

I have been giving lectures there for quite some time.  The cool thing is that for each class they host three live lectures for each major time zone!  And the lectures are recorded so you can watch the lectures from each time zone as well!

https://edex.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines