• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product suggestion: Client branding guidelines generator

Explorer ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the tedious tasks I dread, after creating a brand identity for a client, is documenting the reproduction guidelines for clients to ensure a consistent and polished use of their digital assets afterwards. It would be useful if Adobe offered an application that could import the assets, identify their fonts and colors, identify the proper file type for each use (email signature, web use, print use, etc.), and provide commonly-accepted boilerplate advice on their use. It should include placeholder graphics of potential media (device screens, apparel, signage, etc.) for the designer to illustrate how the brand should be displayed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, very tedious but very necessary. I have worked on both sides of this issue. If given to the devices of others their creative influence can work havoc on a branding of a company and the identity can be very compromised!

Part of the task that needs to be compensated by the client if they value their I.D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, '

The idea is novel, I will try to put it on our social team members, you can also pen it here:Adobe Wish Form Now Available to International Users | Globalization Blog 

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the link, Raj. I submitted my suggestion to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would be cool if it worked with CC Libraries exported to XD and output to a PDF. That would be exciting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines