• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Professional development

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started to look into some options for my own professional development as a creative. Just wondering what online resources/courses people have used out there, and what people reccommend. I know that Abode itself has some expert certification, although, not sure that I have found the right/up to date courses as they say that they show the most up to date tools from 2017.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to ask in the individual program forums - please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, and I will take a look at posting with the indiviudal program forums. However I am not nessecarily looking for program related development, but also in the creative process as a whole.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>creative process as a whole

Well, that is why I suggested the program forums... you don't say "creative" what?

Video editing... photography... poster design... ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines