Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me dieron strike en yutube por copy ayuda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

I've fielded more than a few of these, so here is the rundown after a few emails with Adobe Legal.

YouTube account holder had a video that caused Adobe Legal to file a Copyright Strike and that results in a suspension of privileges and monetization of the user's videos. First strike is a six month suspension.

YouTube account holder goes into meltdown and posts in some random Adobe forum that "they are very sorry, it won't happen again, and please remove the strike".

Adobe Legal has explained that t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no volvere a hacerlo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give more details? I have no idea what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've fielded more than a few of these, so here is the rundown after a few emails with Adobe Legal.

YouTube account holder had a video that caused Adobe Legal to file a Copyright Strike and that results in a suspension of privileges and monetization of the user's videos. First strike is a six month suspension.

YouTube account holder goes into meltdown and posts in some random Adobe forum that "they are very sorry, it won't happen again, and please remove the strike".

Adobe Legal has explained that they go through YouTube to get the "Claimant Email" which is filed with the strike and email that address for a retraction

We as ACPs, MVPs, or even Staff have no part in this matter. Anyone who gets a strike, checks YouTube's Help files and even can go into their Help forums to find out how to do this. The strike will not likely be removed and they will have to wait it out.

Simply point anyone who wants a Copyright Strike rescinded, back to YouTube. Adobe Legal does not want it handled here.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines