• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Where is the Adobe Medium forum?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is pretty disappointing that there is LITERALLY ZERO support from Adobe on Medium. Great program, too bad they ruined it by buying it. At least Oculus had a forum. This makes me want to cancel my photoshop subscription and switch to gimp, find an alternative to Medium too. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tea leaves and elephants.

They have nothing in common.  And your remarks make no sense.

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to the Lounge.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out google, Nancy [personal abuse removed by moderator]

https://www.adobe.com/products/medium.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification.

Oculus Medium is a work in progress and not a Creative Cloud product.  The team can be reached at medium@adobe.com and Facebook.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this has all be to the point of the original post. Even an Adobe moderator doesn't know that it is indeed called "Adobe Medium" and has not been called "Oculus Medium" since Adobe bought it from Oculus. We would like a forum. Since Oculus Medium is gone and there is no longer a forum hosted by Oculus, wouldn't it be better for Adobe to at least allow for a forum, rather than move calls for a forum to the 'lounge' instead of the forum section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Even an Adobe moderator doesn't know that it is indeed called "Adobe Medium" and has not been called "Oculus Medium" since Adobe bought it from Oculus. We would like a forum."

Hi @defaultak26qdvihybv 

I'm a volunteer moderator on the forums and had also not heard of Adobe Medium. I see that Oculus Medium became Adobe Medium in August 2020.

https://uploadvr.com/adobe-medium/

I found this forum — I'm not sure how active it is.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/categories/medium

I found this email address for support. You might try it and let us know if it helps.

medium@adobe.com

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here can help with what you want

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a request
-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'll acknowledge your concern, and note that Adobe has a long history of buying the competition and killing it off. Aldus Freehand is a great example. A bit like Mitt Romney's business days in that respecrt. Not sying that is what will happen with Medium; only tiime will tell.

Leaves and elephants?? It's about the expression of frustration about a big dominating company killing possibly killing off a smaller platform. If you don't get the connection, that OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the leaves and elephants comment was based on the misinterpretation that this thread was regarding Medium.com and not Adobe Medium.

I'd normally think Adobe was buying Medium to kill it based on the lack of any sort of support after over a year (just hosting a forum section dedicated to Medium isn't exactly product development) - in this case, Adobe bought the product from Facebook, I can't imagine Facebook getting squeezed out of any market if they owned a product Adobe considered worth killing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines