Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

READ ME BEFORE POSTING TO THIS FORUM!

Jun 01, 2016 Jun 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Adobe Community Connections page!

This page is where you can connect with your peers as part of a virtual international café lounge for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support.

For example, how do I take a really great portrait photo?  Where should I promote my work to get maximum views?  How do you decide how to use color in your work?

Be sure to share this page with your creative communities so you can all hang out here and enjoy the discussions!

Start your own discussion here now and connect with the hundreds of creatives who can join in!

PLEASE NOTE if you have any questions/queries/issues regarding an Adobe product, please do not post in this Community Connections page but post in our product forums so that experts can help you!

You can find the product forums at Adobe Forums.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Thanks Tricia!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can this be made into an announcement or sticky at the top???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines