• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Safe vs Inspiring Path

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your creative pursuits, have you ever had to choose between the safe and inspiring path? The sure thing that would put food on the table vs the endeavor that was sure to make your heart sing? What steps did you take to make that decision and how did your story unfold? I draw a lot of strength and courage from hearing what others have gone through and would really love it if you would please share your stories here.

Thanks very much,

Rani

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am afraid my life is a stubborn expression of going the inspiring path no matter what. The safe way, what is it? I really mean it, in front of a choice I even hardly see that I am given the choice, I instinctively go for the thing that does not put food on the table.

If I share my story publicly I suppose half of the world would sue me, so I just say, I always live my life following the thing that moves me, not the thing that is a safe ride. I am lucky I always fall on my feet, and this way of being, daredevil visionary has become my ultimate reputation, hated by some, loved by others.

I would not say I follow emotions because I would be dead by now, I am pragmatic my way, but I am definitely a creative that does not feel unease living on the edge, just get the kick out of solving the problems when they show as I take the presence of issues all the time for granted. When the edge does not scare you, you learn to fall and go for the way that inspires you most because it can give more, eventually.

After all, I gained the nickname MC Hammer for some reasons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines