• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking sponsorship or partnership with Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The purpose of this post is to introduce the Wonder Women Tech (“WWT”), 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation and to explore partnership opportunities as we continue to build our global ecosystem.

WWT is in the midst of pivoting from an in-person conference base structure to a multimedia platform which includes a Virtual Summit and Career Fair, mentorship program, and digital hub which offers access to tools and resources that support women and the underrepresented in STEAM Industries. We are committed to nourishing the lifecycle of the pipeline through Equity, Access, and Opportunity.

We have recently acquired numerous college interns through our robust Global Internship Program, who are helping develop this multimedia platform. Many of these students have developed their skills using Adobe Creative Cloud, but are no longer in school and need access to these tools to work on their projects. We provide an educational work environment for the students and in the past we were graciously provided access to the Adobe suite as an in-kind partnership. We are interested in doing this again and would like to ask what opportunities are available?

Your company has had first-hand experience with our WWT Conference. We were fortunate to have Maria Yap, Vice President of Product Development Lead for Photoshop and Lightroom Digital Imaging Organization, as a speaker last year at our Wonder Women Tech National Conference in Long Beach. We have enjoyed a wonderful relationship with Adobe and would love to solidify a meaningful partnership this year.

Any information to point us in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

My Thanks,

Danielle Torres

Partnerships & Grants Intern

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

On behalf of Adobe, I am very sorry if someone sent you here for assistance, which is obviously of no assistance whatsoever. It is not an official Adobe channel. What I would suggest is that you take a gander at https://www.adobe.com/corporate-responsibility.html and see if any of the links there would assist.

You obviously know of and have contact information for one really amazing Adobe employee, Maria Yap, who I have been privileged to work with for many years. I recommend that you contact

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give me a phone number or an email address of someone that can help
me, because when I called Adobe, they said there wasn't one and directed me
here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On behalf of Adobe, I am very sorry if someone sent you here for assistance, which is obviously of no assistance whatsoever. It is not an official Adobe channel. What I would suggest is that you take a gander at https://www.adobe.com/corporate-responsibility.html and see if any of the links there would assist.

You obviously know of and have contact information for one really amazing Adobe employee, Maria Yap, who I have been privileged to work with for many years. I recommend that you contact her directly. She might best be able to assist you.

Good luck!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the info. That link is helpful in explaining past projects
but still doesn't provide an email address or phone number of someone that
I can contact.

I have been with Wonder Women Tech for only a month so I did not get the
pleasure of meeting Maria Yap, but if you can give me her email address, I
will contact her.

Thanks! Danielle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will privately contact you via e-mail.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines