• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share your Adobe Portfolio Link!

Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it always great to share your work... and even cooler to share your portfolio.

Since Adobe Portfolio allows you to personalize your protfolio.... the share your links.

Here is mine...

https://kennshinabery.myportfolio.com/

PLEASE KEEP THIS TOO JUST SHARING LINKS.... AS WAY TO SHOWCASE HOW YOU UTILIZE YOUR CREATIVITY.  NO SLAMS ON ADOBE PORTFOLIO.... JUST HOW YOU USE IT!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 105 Replies 105
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is a portfolio link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/community+clean  wrote

What is a portfolio link?

Adobe Portfolio websites (up to 5) are free with qualifying Creative Cloud Plans.  See link below.

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to my portfolio page

https://singh7765.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  Here is a link to my website that I created using Adobe Portfolio

www.pixuberant.ca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to access my website - https://rvkphotography.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continuing with this forum's tradition, here's the link to my site:

https://mukib.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you keep the tradition

I'm new to photography and made a portfolio with everything I make for school and free time

https://carolphotographs.myportfolio.com/

Thabk you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just created my Adobe Portfolio. I'd appreciate you navigating through my work and getting the message I send through my photos.

Amir - Art of Feelings 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that this thread never dies.  It still pops up and we see the work of new creatives! Keep sharing your links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Testing. Iv'e clicked through a few portfolios while skimming through the thread. So cool to see everyone's work!

MrGoose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good thread, very inspirational to see others work. Did a lot of the illustrations on this norwegian lender site: https://lanfordeg.no/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that this is still ongoing!  Keep sharing your links!!!!!! Great to see the work of other creatives in the community!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a PDF form maker and an Acrobat Pro user.

I'm still waiting for Adobe Portfolio to support the PDF format and it's AcroForms specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a PDF form maker and an Acrobat Pro user.

I'm still waiting for Adobe Portfolio to support the PDF format and it's AcroForms specs.

============

PDF is not a web compatible file type.  Browsers don't natively support PDF without special viewers or stand alone apps like Acrobat.

For best results, treat PDFs like any other non-web compatible media file and upload it to a remote server or file sharing space you control like Dropbox or AWS S3 buckets.  Then add an external link to your web page that goes directly to the PDF file.   See link below for details.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042603434-Creating-a-download-link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is precisely because interactive PDFs are difficult to use and show online that I would like Adobe to finally provide a portfolio or a gallery that can support this kind of documents!

Until better, my demo PDFs are available on my site, which forces them to be downloaded to prevent them from being displayed in web browsers: https://www.abracadabrapdf.net/category/pdf-de-demo/

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want Adobe to single-handedly change how browsers behave and the web works?  I can't envision that especially now that browser plugins are dead and web technologies like Flash & Shockwave are in the scrap heap.  Remember Adobe Portfolio is built on a web platform, it's not a PDF viewer.

If PDF survives at all it's because govt & corp institutions invested in it heavily over the years to help distribute consistently styled paper documents across multiple platforms (Unix, Linux, Win).  It's a love/hate marriage, too, because most employees would gladly opt out of PDF and use something else if they could.

The "paper-less revolution" combined with improvements in web technologies are putting HTML5 forms way ahead of PDF for gathering and processing data.  HTML forms are cheaper to produce, and they work properly in ANY browser without relying on special viewers or stand alone apps.

When Acrobat admits that HTML5 forms are the future, maybe you'll get your wish. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't agree.

I do it every day and I assure you that PDF forms still have a bright future ahead of them because they allow a lot of things not possible with HTML5. Starting with offline use.

Otherwise, I'm not a technical prescriber, I just wish Adobe or someone else would provide something that works online no matter what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is mine.  Thank you.

[Link removed by moderator because it's not a URL to an Adobe Portfolio website.  Your Stock Contributor Portfolio is a separate thing.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here is the link to my portfolio. I have only been doing photography for about a week so this is all I have so far. Thanks for looking! 

https://holtussery21.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit I feel very dumb with this tool. The portfolio is not done yet, I know it is not a difficult tool to use, but maybe my discontinuities, I am not always on it, and maybe I can use some help. Consider it a work in progress

http://floramc.myportfolio.com

and feel free to send some feedback, if you want. I am always all over the place with these portfolios online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished mine yesterday. I produce abstract AI generated pieces: https://autrecoeur.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A complete newbie. Just getting started, I thought I could share my portfolio here for the time being too. Lots of love everyone.

marina khatchatrian (myportfolio.com) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines