• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share your Adobe Portfolio Link!

Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it always great to share your work... and even cooler to share your portfolio.

Since Adobe Portfolio allows you to personalize your protfolio.... the share your links.

Here is mine...

https://kennshinabery.myportfolio.com/

PLEASE KEEP THIS TOO JUST SHARING LINKS.... AS WAY TO SHOWCASE HOW YOU UTILIZE YOUR CREATIVITY.  NO SLAMS ON ADOBE PORTFOLIO.... JUST HOW YOU USE IT!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 103 Replies 103
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean "Icon" you can set it from settings.

here is main: http://augam.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried going to settings and then "Web Clip Icon" but that didn't work unfortunately. If it helps I was referring to how when I share the link to my portfolio it shows the cover image of one of the projects on my site. But I don't want it to show that particular project when shared, is there an option to change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where exactly are you sharing a link where it displays a thumbnail?

I just copy & paste the URL to my Portfolio page and there is no thumbnail displayed.

Nancy OShea : Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share it on Linkedin, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. After some experimenting I've noticed it shows the thumbnail of the latest project. Do you know if that is something I can change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's funny 'cuz LinkedIn uses my Profile image.  I don't think you can change it.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh okay, thanks anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know I have to add Discord to my Mixer and Twitch sites. 

Glad to see there are other streamers here.  Make sure you share your links in your contact info on your Adobe Portfolio page!  I have mine there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - you can change the cover image on a project. How do I replace or edit the Cover Images on my Portfolio? – Adobe Portfolio Knowledgebase & FAQ

To change your Cover Image, click into a Gallery and hover over the Project whose cover you'd like to change.  While you hover, click (Edit) in the top left corner of the Project Cover.  In the menu that appears, click "Edit Cover Image."

After clicking Edit Cover Image, the Cover Image Cropper will appear in a dialogue box.  If you already have a Cover Image, you'll need to click "Remove Image" on the top right and then drag in a new image that you want to use.  When you're all done, click Done or click Cancel to undo the changes you've made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was referring to how when I share the the link to my portfolio it shows the cover image of one of the projects on my site. But I don't want it to show that particular project when shared, is there an option to change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Did you fix this? When i sent my link on whats app it just shows one of my pages photos. I added the image ss of my whats app chat. And its SO big looks horrible. Does the same on telegram. 

https://mervekosoglu6152.myportfolio.com/

When you click here this image is on the bottom. I googled in every way cant find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Social media sites scrape URL previews from your web site's OpenGraph metadata.

By way of an example:

image.png

Your site's OpenGraph metadata can be seen by viewing the source code from your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@merve.kosogluthe error is in the Adobe server code so you can't fix it at your end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i make them fix at their end 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Portfolio Support - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cguidice.myportfolio.com

Portfolio is a work in progress and the link is in my email signature - my name (in my sig) is my linkedin profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Just got mine up over the weekend.

rhyatt.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it! Wow, you guys help a lot:

Sandra Lee's Portfolio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep sharing the links!!!!! It is always refreshing to see how others release their creative energy!

And even cooler to see how they present their work.

Presentation is everything.

Recently I was an instructor for the Adobe Generation Professional course Digital Me.  During the course I created two videos that talk about how to set up a project on Behance and Adobe Portfolio.  I also showcased some amazing artists who really know how to present their work!  You can view the two videos by clicking on the following link (make sure you are logged into Adobe before clicking the link).

Digital Me: Digital Portfolios, Assessment & Employability | Adobe Education Exchange

I thought you all might enjoy this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to my portfolio page. Photoshop CC & Acrobat.

https://www.officeresume.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've decided to pick up my camera again after a 7 year hiatus (personal reasons). Still trying to find my find, but enjoying getting back into it so far. Would appreciate some constructive criticism if possible please

Abi Dobson Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not so savvy on inserting stuff

https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/207125891/Pamela

Feedback is always welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's mine - www.srinathrs.in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When are we going to be able to share our templates with another Adobe ID account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  Adobe Portfolio has several Layout options -- Marta, Mercedes,  Lina, Lukas, Thomas, Andreas, Sawdust....

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

I don't see why you can't use the same layout on another ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines