• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sharing images from an external hard drive

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 27inch iMac it is conected to an external hard drive where I store all my images.  I want to use an apple air (wifi) to access the catalogue on two apple laptops.  Can this be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can enable airshare on your mac or use Mac photos to view the files and share them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, one day all those images will be gone but that should be at least next week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kiddiing  wrote

I have a 27inch iMac it is conected to an external hard drive where I store all my images.  I want to use an apple air (wifi) to access the catalogue on two apple laptops.  Can this be done?

What Catalog are you talking about?

This is the Non Technical Lounge forum. Please state what Adobe software program you are using so your post can be moved to the proper forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines