• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing photos online with clients

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who else here is involved in commercial photography and licensing its use?  I'd love to talk to you!  Oh, I'm in Washington, DC.  I would love to network with folks in this business space.

I am in the midst of creating an online gallery and thinking of using the photographer's package to do so.  Who likes this and why?

Thanks!

Edit: changed title by Kevin Monahan (another Kevin)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Just to be clear.  The Creative Cloud Photography Plan is software.  Specifically Photoshop CC Extended + Lightroom and I'm pretty sure it includes Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw. 

Plus a few mobile apps and other Creative Cloud services.

One of the perks is a free Adobe Portfolio page which ties seamlessly with Behance.   Both of those spaces would be good venues for showcasing your work examples with a brief bio and some contact info.  See links below.

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Photographer's package do you mean?  The Creative Cloud Photoshop & Lightroom Bundle for 9.99/month?

Great deal if that's all you need.

To build a self-hosted website, you'll need web authoring tools -- Muse or Dreamweaver for example.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, thanks for reading and responding.  In other words, the on-line gallery that comes with Creative Cloud Photoshop & Lightroom Bundle for 9.99/month is an online gallery that only I can see?  I can't say to a client: hey, look at my stuff at Kevin@ccc.com (or something like that)?

I'm looking for an economical place to lodge my photographs on line for the moment as a gallery.  I do not need purchase capability on this site, just the ability to contact me.

What would you suggest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear.  The Creative Cloud Photography Plan is software.  Specifically Photoshop CC Extended + Lightroom and I'm pretty sure it includes Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw. 

Plus a few mobile apps and other Creative Cloud services.

One of the perks is a free Adobe Portfolio page which ties seamlessly with Behance.   Both of those spaces would be good venues for showcasing your work examples with a brief bio and some contact info.  See links below.

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Behance

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Great info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines