• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something we all can relate to part 2

Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new forum needs a little bit of humor to release the tension of the changeover, so I've started part 2 of the old thread so that we don't have to keep scrollong to the end of the old thread.

If it gets too long before the "go to the latest reply" issue is resolved, I can lock this thread and link to a part 3 thread.

What do you think?

what customer said.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 427 Replies 427
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genie: "I shall grant you three wishes."

Me: "I wish for a world without lawyers."

Genie: "Granted! You have no more wishes."

Me: "But you said I had three!"

Genie: "Sue me."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tommy: "Hey Dave, I hear you were arrested for annoying your neighbors by playing endless Englebert Humperdinck songs, what happened?"

Dave:     "Police released me, let me go..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the result if you have a curious Agnostic who has Dyslexia and Insomnia?

(page down for the answer)

Someone who lays awake at night while wondering if there is a Dog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest cocktail is a Quarantini - a Martini that you drink alone while you are in quarantine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The season of Lent:

Sean goes into the pub and asks for three Guinness. He sits there and sips from the first one, then the second, and the third. He does this until finally all three pints are finished. He pays the bill and leaves.

A couple of nights later he comes back and repeats the ritual. This goes on for a while and finally the bartender's curiosity gets the better of him and he asks why the three Guinness and why drink them all together the way he does. "Well, " says Sean, "My brother Michael is in the USA and my other brother Liam is in Australia. We can't meet in the pub and share a Guinness, so we have an agreement that whenever we go have a drink, we order three pints and pretend we're together." The bartender thinks to himself, "What a wonderful idea."

A few months go by and one night Sean comes in and he orders two Guinness. The bartender is afraid to ask, but Sean seems fine, so finally the bartender says, "I see you've only ordered two Guinness tonight. Did something happen to one of your brothers? "No, no," says Sean, "They're both fit as a fiddle and healthy as horses!" "So why only the two Guinness?" asks the bartender. "Ah, well now," says Sean, "I've given up Guinness for Lent."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4F23D7E200000578-6067519-image-a-33_1534431577019.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

89998955_3104918982886728_8688829847532732416_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe not something to look for the lighter side of, but there's no reason not to die with a smile on your face. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

And the answer was right there all the time.

image.png

BTW  It was not too hard posting these pictures.  I might have to start posting again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"BTW  It was not too hard posting these pictures.  I might have to start posting again."

Oh, yay, Trevor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I swear to God if Trump cured cancer, they'd say he caused unemployment among oncologists. If he walked on water, the headline would be TRUMP CAN'T SWIM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EThpZkyVAAEJoVZ.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You found Arthur C. Clarke's pub‽‽‽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abbey Road: Social distancing release.

abbeyroad.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fark_DPHj_OpNKC4VQq0Psxs6Hg105mw.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hahaha! Once in the 80s, he sent me one of my own get well cards because I made the nurse look like Annie Wilkes, and he signed it "Beast Wishes From Your Number One Fiend"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the saying goes; "How cool is that?" Nice when your art gets a thumbs up from a famous writer.

Only Steven King story I have was this local eccentric who thought he shot John Lennon and tried to get on every radio station to tout his conspiracy theory (he was good at cheating the screeners). I would steer clear of him and his light-green van. He did not take well to ridicule.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How fun! Do you still have the card, Leslie?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes! Not that I've seen it since I moved, but it's safe in a box somewhere, along with the autographed copies of his books he sent with it! I love that  guy! I told him I'm his number one fan just to scare him (because that's what Annie Wilkes said to the guy she tied to the bed and held prisoner haha).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wizard of Id - Comic Sans.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another- Murphy's Law:

Do not play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leslie, the Annie Wilkes reference is going to make a lot of people wince from the broken bones memory.

This made me laugh today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG That was hilarious! I missed you, Trevor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PonyTail,

Trevor's video could be starring you with your name and long hair, hahaha!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are all sorts of 'Work From Home' stories doing the rounds.   I'd like to think this one is real, but if it was staged it's still pretty funny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pilot Working from home.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines