Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SwarmCam Inquiry

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to inquire about the CamSwarm project that Jue Wang was developing while working at Adobe

My name is Bagrat. I represent a hair-salon in Gdansk, Poland. We would like to make such project happen, so we could use it ourselves, as well as share it with the world.

I recently contacted Jue, and as I was informed, after leaving the Adobe team 4 years ago, the project was left in your disposal.

May I ask wether you plan on shaping it into a properly working software? If not, would you consider passing it to someone? If so, what they should do?

Respectfully,
Bagrat Savchuk

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

P. S. I have been calling to offices in the U. S., but I do not know any exptensions or names of the employees, so did not reach anyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. You need to contact Adobe:

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CamSwarm produced a ‘bullet time’ camera array effect like the one used in the Wachowsky brothers' hit film The Matrix.

After 4-5 years, I'm guessing CamSwarm was dropped or morphed into something else. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines