• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync with Flickr or Google Photos

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any adobe software that will sync with google photos or flickr?

I want to be able to make changes on my desktop that will automatically sync to all my devices and google photos or flickr.

Google's Picasa used to do that, but the stopped supporting it. I have been on the hunt for over a year and can not find such a service. It seems pretty basic to me.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

bethp37536400  wrote

I want to be able to make changes on my desktop that will automatically sync to all my devices and google photos or flickr.

Google's Picasa used to do that, but the stopped supporting it. I have been on the hunt for over a year and can not find such a service. It seems pretty basic to me.

Thanks!

no... you can link to such an image but sync is a different thing

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bethp37536400  wrote

Thanks!

no... you can link to such an image but sync is a different thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom CC might interest you.  It's a new cloud-based version of Lighroom aimed at digital photographers.  Although it doesn't do everything on your wish list, it does sync photos to your Creative Cloud space where images can be viewed, edited and shared from any device. 

Lightroom tutorials | Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom CC

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines