• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Test Forum?

Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a forum where I can try stuff without annoying people?  I specifically want to test the output from the G-keys on my G910 keyboard which I usually use just for Photoshop, but I used to have it set up for Firefox when I still used Windows 7.  I'll see if it pastes in Jeff's Troubleshooting FAQ OK right now

[EDIT]  Well it is not working for me right now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's fixed it.  Sorry to use the Lounge like this.  I'd still like to know if there is a proper place to try stuff.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe in the Forum Back Room.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's restricted, access denied...at least to me it was. So what's in the "back room" or will you have to kill me to tell me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need an orange badge to have access to the backroom.   I did wonder about the Holding Room because no one reads that other than to see if it contains stuff that needs deleting.  I could have deleted the thread when done.  I also wondered about the Forum Comments forum, and Forum Help & Resources.  The former has some scary threads from people who really don't see to like Adobe, so I am staying clear of that.    The latter actually looks pretty interesting, and I can see myself having a good look around it.

My G-keys are now working with long URLs after I pushed the per-character delay up to 10Ms, but I think some people could actually type faster than that.  (the long line creeps across the page)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! the old "orange badge" thing okay, that helps Trev, at least I now know it wasn't my cologne. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean like Testing​?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jane found this forum, which looks just the thing.  Benjamin has been up to something strange there, and having recently finished reading the Blake Crouch 'Waywood Pines' books, I'm feeling decidedly uneasy about posting there.

BackRoom-Testing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines