• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

They outsource their customer service to India. Communication was difficult and ineffective.

Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They outsource their customer service to India -communication was difficult. I don't have any big problems with wealthy companies outsourcing their jobs to people overseas to pay pennies on the dollar of what they would pay in the United States. My problem with this is that I could not understand the gentleman who helped me. Look I can be thick at times but asking for a simple request from the guy became a big hassle. I didn't accomplish the simple task I set out to do because he was trying to hook me back into my current plan which I simply wanted to cancel. He wasn't unfriendly, rude or abrasive just pushy and very anxious. Yes I had a hard time understanding him. Yes Adobe outsourcing is a lot cheaper but it does create it own problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really is a hassle sometimes and I hope they filter their hires more next time. Most of the time I speak to Filipinos and Indians but I can still understand what we're talking about so I guess that's good for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - I started a forum post for this very problem:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/the-lounge/stand-up-to-adobe-their-poor-support-and-their-lack-of-car...

I've experienced your exact same issue and, unfortunately, you can't call the head office any longer. Tehy put you through to customer service, who can't help or you're shuffled off to support, where the downward spiral continues.

My last case was closed with no resolution. The explanation was that they hadn't heard from me for 14 days, despite me having sent emails to them in reply to theirs.

Please post in my thread and I'll include a link to this one and I'll ask some of our admins to please get some Senior Adobe people involved.

If you'd like an alternative to Adobe products, you can try Affinity products. Far less expensive, but there are trade-offs. Support is far better though. I'm talking with our org to get us all to switch until Adobe can handle users requests in a proper and sustainable manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines