• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is a dozy Recreate Project Files from Publish files

New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a dozy - I create a created a project and when I was done, I published. However, now I need to update it, and low and behold I cannot find any of the project files. All I am left with is the published files. Does anyone know if there is a way to reverse the published files back into project files so that I can update the materials?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you are using so a Moderator may move this message to the correct program forum

This Cloud forum is not about help with program problems... a program would be Photoshop or Lightroom or Muse or ???

Also, how did you get to the Connections forum instead of directly to a forum for your Adobe product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, the link to this Creative Community Connections Forum (connect with your peers), is positioned higher on the main Forums pages than it should be.  The link to Start a [forum] Discussion comes much lower and thus is often overlooked by people.  IMO, it's very confusing.  Also it explains why this forum has become  a hodgepodge of random product questions.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines