User Group

Contributor ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe still supporting Adobe user Groups?

I have been running the Hawaii Flash User Group since 2005, which is now the Hawaii Animate User group. I will be changing focus to Adobe AIR​.

Before I spend money I can't afford to spend (I am a student) is there still Adobe support for User Groups? Support such as Meetup funds, Adoibe Connect account, swag, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

May 31, 2017
TriciaLawrence May 31, 2017
John, I don't manage the User Groups.  You would have to contact Jennifer Cohan​ for that.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John.

I don't know.  Maybe TriciaLawrence​​  would know;  or know who does know.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Contributor ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha Nancy,

Great idea I will contact TriciaLawrence

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, I don't manage the User Groups.  You would have to contact Jennifer Cohan​ for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
johnbarrett AUTHOR LATEST
Contributor ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much TriciaLawrence​. I sent Jennifer Cohan​ a  mesage asking all my questions, especially connecting to the Adobe connect server.

Thanks  so much, you are away so very helpful!

John Barrett

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines