• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the best adobe interview questions ?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was wondring if any one help with this i am going for a interview in adobe do any one who what kind of question will they ask ...

although i have found this website can you caheck it and let me know if they are providing me corrent info or not ...

[external link removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Better typing, verbiage, and grammar skills would help.  I'm really not trying to be rude, but as a business owner, I have to honestly say that I can barely understand the questions you ask here, let alone give you questions to use.  I wish I could help, but without knowing more info regarding your interview, and not sure if your interview is in The States, or another country, there's probably not a whole lot anyone could do to help.

I suggest you ask your questions on Quora, but write them down first so others can understand what you're asking.  Again, I'm not trying to be rude.  I'm just letting you know that slowing down and typing correctly matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines