• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is my name?

LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about 1 & 1/2 the size of a seagull or peagin... clearly in the home making mood

Screenshot (248).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

This site made it too easy Graham. 

White-headed Pigeon | BIRDS in BACKYARDS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some kind of dove?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site made it too easy Graham. 

White-headed Pigeon | BIRDS in BACKYARDS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case in point. Eastern coast of Australia only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with all such questions, you need to state precisely where this is. All species have distribution ranges. A few are widely distributed, but some have quite narrow ranges - some even down to a single island or country. (I just happen to know that I'm on the opposite side of the globe from you)

Although it does look like some kind of dove/pigeon. I looked it up, and the Columbidae family has roughly 310 species around the world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks guys he can have a name now and goes into my list of birds that have popped by Nambucca heads to say hi this year

D Fosse, I did share location and all the other details but Adobe appears to have dropped that info from the share i.e, what you see after clicking the link is different & I apologise for using Adobe software instead of my normal Cannon share

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ussnorway  wrote

I did share location and all the other details

Ah, sorry, so you did. My mistake, I wasn't paying attention.

It was sort of an automatic response to previous threads that didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so the user has to first click the bird in this forum and that takes them to Lightroom... you would think Adobe Forum could talk | link to Adobe Lightroom but that looks like a Jive issue

• once in Adobe Lightroom they then have to click the bird [i.e, photo] again to see the full info panel... there is no instruction to tell them to do this

Screenshot (2125).png

• now they have to click the icon on the right to see the info tab... thats 3 clicks total and terrible UI design but the info is there

Screenshot (2124).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BACKYARDS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines