• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is the best and easy video editing software?

Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna to make some review type video with slide share. So what is the best and easy video editing software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe premier elements

Adobe premier ( for professionals )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark might be something to look into too. It's super-easy. Not really video editing, but it might fit your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark might be something to look into too. It's super-easy. Not really video editing, but it might fit your needs.

Really agree with you here. Spark is so easy for simple Slideshows. Adobe Spark | Videos, images and stories made in minutes

BryanD, give it a shot and give us feedback.

Cheers,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best is not always the easy way.  And easy is not always the best way.   It really depends on you, your project  and what kind of end product you need.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... machined aluminum block, razor blade, and roll of magic tape...

Hey... I like to roll old school.

Spark is good.  Premier...is the best, but 'easy?'... not so much... unless you like a book in your lap.  Once I was able to actually get a video imported.. then my computer crashed...   It's for experts - not a rank amateur like myself.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not dissing Spark or anything else.  It's just that Spark may not give the best outcome for what's actually required.  We don't know of course because we haven't been given enough information.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O.,

I didn't think you were dissing Spark.  "Best" is a subjective term.  I agree, having a bit more info in the 'For what?' category helps to switch opinions to a more objective reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For video editing, PP is the best but definately not the easiest for a layman!!! I have used Final Cut and various others but have returned to PP. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2016 Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Though Google gives hundreds of "free video editors", not all of them are 100% free. Based on my experience, most rocky stage is the final one - export or saving. I tried many for my fashion videos ,So Here come card number requests, paid subscription, etc. Here's the list of truly free apps for video editing: VSDC Free Video Editor, Movavi and VideoPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines