• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best product for web banners

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to ask the community what is the best product for creating web banners animated and static.

Also what is easiest to learn and are there any tutorials for that product showing how to create animated banners ?

appreciate any help.

Thanks

Louie

[Moderator - title amended for display clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

I would recommend Animate CC for web banners. You can even include ad network specific code within them.

Here is a link: Step-By-Step HTML5 Ad Creation With Adobe Animate CC | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marjantrajkovski  wrote

I would recommend Edge Animate CC for web banners. Canvas is still not recommended. It is slow for most users.

As Animate CC creates the animation using html5 canvas and javascript, then how can using canvas be slower than what is created with Animate CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Animate CC use Canvas and GPU and Edge Animate use DOM and CPU. Better GPU which is needed for optimal rendering Canvas are using only designers, developers, gamers etc. For optimal rendering of DOM animation is OK normal CPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marjantrajkovski  wrote

Because Animate CC use Canvas and GPU and Edge Animate use DOM and CPU.

We are not talking about Edge Animate, as it does not use the canvas at all. Using the html5 canvas and javascript outside of CC Animate can also use the GPU, (providing it is not Andriod 4.4 or less, in which case the gpu cannot be used).

Going to upset a lot of people now, but at least with Flash swf content we all knew what we were dealing with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can suggest to export GIF from Animate CC. IMHO this is the best format for banners

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ime Edge is aimed at web designers who want some control not companies making google adds... the right tool for the job = be clear about what you need done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also searching for a recommended product to create web banners for my website. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Animate CC is better but a powerful alternative for creation of GIF & WebP is Animated Banner Maker from PCWinSoft. I won't publish links. I don't want Adobe to think I am spamming. So look it up. What I can tell is that it uses vectorial frame-by-frame layer-by-layer technology similar to Adobe Animate and you can change position, size, transparency, rotation, and colors between frames. The program works with symbols like Adobe Animate and symbols can be text, image, and polygons such as rectangles, round rectangles, ellipses, and triangles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for web banner, HTML5 or FLASH would be the best option, even you can create gif which is more flexible option in a web banner. i have a WordPress blog which based on tourism, basically, target and post on places to visit in Mumbai, i am also working on the banner and prefer GIF which is light in weight and better for on-page SEO also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop

Create animated GIFs |

Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make a Basic, Frame Animation - YouTube

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LouieBlu  wrote

I wanted to ask the community what is the best product for creating web banners animated and static.

Photoshop is what I use or Edge... there are a lot of great tutorials for Photoshop but almost nothing for Edge because Adobe has Animate CC now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think for good banner you need a flair for the design primarily. My studio Adsspirit creates everything from static to responsive animated HTML5 web banners. Mostly i used Adobe animate and Google web designer. you can check my website www.adsspirit.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines