• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to find freelance designers knowledge in Creative Cloud products?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a small printer that provides high-quality, low quantity printing service to Realtors. They use my service to help them with their branding. I print them on a Konica Minolta C6000L and cut them on Duplo DC-645. I have the web to print website found at www.myrealtyprints.com. I currently work with Kim, my programmer for four years who lives in the US in Florida; I am in Minnesota. Kim is an expert in programming e-commerce application that allows for online ordering of my brochures. Because of my positive experience with Kim, I feel I need not have a local designer.

What I want is to communicate in writing and provide a conversational dialog around attached imagery that ultimately that results in a packaged InDesign file to send to Kim. I'd like to whoever is helping me to know AI and ID well. If you are interested in exploring a relationship, please let me know. My email is Jim@myrealtyprints.com. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried looking on behance.com? A lot of great Adobe product designers, photographers and all around Adobe Experts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines