Who do I contact regarding technical issues with ACI enrollment?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Photoshop ACE and CompTIA CTT+ certified, so now I would like to enroll for ACI status.  When I visit this link: Adobe Training Partner Portal Program  and click click the "Begin Enrollment" button under Apply in the ACI section, I'm taken to an Adobe login screen.  I provide my Adobe credentials, which seems to work.. except for the fact that the next screen never appears.  I just see a spinning "busy" icon that never changes.  I've tried several different browsers with the same result.  Adobe support (chat) directed me to the forums for help.  So, here I am! 

Any suggestions?  Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin—someone should have reached out to you, but I know Adobe was closed over the holidays. Check your forum Inbox for an email that should point you in the right direction.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting credo's are most Computer Screen I-Cons that appear to agitate the common place viewing ; rather in my personal experience, like the movie 2001 HAL was also being "challenged" by the intelligence of mortals an their belief in their Supreme Master .  That the original programming today appears more and more advanced, an time elements to the Computers win/lose ratio to expulsion of electricity is also The Challenge.   I hope my comments were of some help, that "I have the same problem"  Time is Money, often times.   RAC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WooHoo! Congratulations, Justin!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines