• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my new Epson P800 printer only print 1/3 to 1/2 of the sheet when I start up after a day's rest?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my new Epson P800 printer only print 1/3 to 1/2 of the sheet when I start up after a day's rest?  This is hugely wasteful of paper and ink. Is this an Epson issue?

The title question says it all.

[title edited by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is most likely an issue with the printer, connection or driver. Try googling your question and you'll find loads of posts about it. If, after further troubleshooting, you believe there could be an issue with Adobe software, please let us know what applicaction you're using and we'll get this question moved to the appropriate software forum.

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I had this problem and took it back to Calumet who got the Epson engineer in.  Apparently it was a driver issue but cannot be more specific than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue with an HP OficeJet printer so Epson is not the only brand. I insist on a preview and alter accordingly. The real culprit is the inexperienced or impassionate programmer, coder, et al, that is an unfortunate characteristic of more recent generations of software professionals that seem to hold efficiency and sustainability in as much contempt as hardware engineers did them when RAM and storage cost as much as automobiles. Katrine Eismann was one of the role models for Adobe and any aspiring creative soul because she is passionate, therefore consummate, in pursuing the knowledge required to excel in the crafts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines