• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows "Control Panel" and much more

Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone in a product form was asking how to do scanning after upgrading Windows 10, since what they had been doing in Win8 no longer worked

I replied that the only way I knew of was to use the built in "Windows Fax and Scan" program, available in the Printers section of Control Panel

Or, use the tip/trick I found a long time ago to have access to a LOT more than just Control Panel

God Mode for Win7 and Win8 (maybe Win10 ?)

Control Panel and MUCH more for you to use

Create a new folder on your Windows desktop.

Copy and paste this name to the folder:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did need to verify, and this checks out. There are links to PCWorld, CNet, PCMagazine, and more.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/220753/windows_7_god_mode_tips_tricks_tweaks.html

Pretty cool for Windows users!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I put a GodMode icon on my desktop while using Win8, and it kept working after upgrading to Win10... so I know it works with Win10, just not if creating the icon works with Win10 already installed

Any time I need access to anything inside Win10 I click the icon... as you said, very cool tip to a shortcut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines