• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Free or Not?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was interested in downloading the Trajan Pro fonts.  I noticed that a lot of websites offer it for free, but when I went to the Adobe website it is $135 to purchase and download this font. 

I am one person trying to download this for my home PC.  Can anyone tell me why there is this discrepancy? 

Is there any reason that I shouldn't get the free version?  What is the benefit of spending $135? 

Any help would be appreciated.  Please respond as soon as you can, I am trying to finish this document tonight.  Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that several people have viewed this but nobody has responded.  I'm not trying to take business away from Adobe, I have no problem purchasing something from the reputable source.  I was just curious because free and $135 is a big difference.  Are these other sites viruses or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

come on people please help me??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Celestial2222 wrote:

Is there any reason that I shouldn't get the free version?  What is the benefit of spending $135? 

Because the typeface is a commercial product. There are no "free" versions, just stolen ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. From what I'm noticing, they also appear to be fake. Like "Trajanus" instead of Trajan. Or an incomplete set of characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines