• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fonts sooo damn slow now.

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So done all the usual check, deactivations, activations etc. Any fonts takes like 45 minutes to sync when it used to be near instantaenous. Anyone found what broke the matrix?

It's literally been an hour and a single font hasnt sync'd yet. Its pretty much destroying workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 hours and 17 minutes later, fonts showed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want to add my gripe on this subject. Though not nearly as terrible as vacant.stare's 1 hour and 17 minutes, I am no less frustrated waiting 12 minutes for four fonts to show up. What really gets me is that there's no way to gauge wait time. Are the fonts coming? If at all? How long?

And—might I add—what a killer to one's creative flow this is. Fonts found … activate … progress stymied. This service is supposed to be instantaneous, or something close to that. Instead, I'm in tech support mode and going through the motions to "encourage" the service to work with me. And, thus, my work is now out-of-mind.

For anyone who's gotten this far, this page might be helpful. It didn't work for me though. Or maybe it did; there's just no way to tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines