adobe illustrator or photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard


I do a lot of vinyl layouts for signs and am wanting to get a program to allow me to use more script fonts with flourishes. I also have stencils that I need to scan into my computer and change to vinyl layouts. I will need to connect the bridges on the letters  of my stencil.  I'm not sure if I can do both of these things on adobe illustrator or if I have to get the photoshop as well. I know the bridges can be connected with photoshop but was hoping adobe illustrator could do this also.  I'd rather not get both programs.  So if someone could let me know what to do.

Thank you so much.







Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?

Join the conversation